Add a stylish and elegant touch to your cakes by using this Diamond Embosser from Patchwork Cutters.
Patchwork Cutters have been established for over 20 years, and include not only classic designs but also contemporary based – suited for both beginners and established cake designers alike.
This cutter is simple but beautiful, and ideal for side designs or using either as a guide for piping/embossing. The pack also includes small pearl drop and mini flower embossers to add detail to the design. Perfect for weddings, christenings, birthdays and more.
Can be used with sugar paste, fondant, modelling paste, Mexican paste, flower paste etc.
Design measures approx: 10.5cm x 7cm
1. Cover your cake with sugar paste. Do not ice the board.
2. Place the diamond embosser onto the cake side, resting it on the cake board.
3. Push the embosser into the icing. If the cake is round, walk your fingers around and along the embosser.
4. Remove and reposition using the lines.
5. Continue around the cake. If the lines do not meet at the end, we recommend stopping short and finishing off the design with a cocktail stick or Dresden tool.
6. Emboss the dropped pearl shapes onto the design.
7. Ice the board using a strip of sugar paste.
8. Moisten the board with glue or water.
9. Attach the strip, overlap the join and smooth away the seam. Trim the board edge.
10. Crimp the top edge and base of the cake, or finish with lace.