- For Sponge Cake:
- 3 pcs eggs
- 10 tsp granulated sugar
- 15 tsp flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- For over:
- 1 package strawberry Jelly
- 750 g strawberries
- Break eggs into a deep bowl. Add sugar and stir with a mixer. Then add flour and baking powder. Stir with a mixer again.
- Grease the medium-sized tart mold with margarine. Pour the cake mixture in it. Bake it in 150 degree oven as least 35-40 minutes. Get it from the oven and leave to cool.
- For strawberry jelly; Cook according to instructions written at the back of package of jelly. When the jelly cooked , get it from the stove and wait until slightly thickened. Then dip in several places with a knife. Soak with 4 or 5 tablespoons of jelly. On the other hand, cut the strawberries into 2-3 pieces. Place them on top of the cake. Finally, pour the remaining jelly on each side with the help of a spoon. Leave the refrigerator for 1 night.
- Get strawberry jelly cake from refrigerator. Slice and serve cold.